I've made it past the hump, I'm over halfway there now! We had our 20 week appointment this past week and learned that all of baby's vitals are looking really healthy and good! Also.. that we're for sure having a BOY! So excited for our little Shad Jr. (not his actual name, still to be decided). It was so fun to watch him on the ultrasound for fifteen whole minutes. The only thing we missed was his profile face shot because he wouldn't move his little hands off his face. So cute though. Here's some shots from the video Shad took.
 |
| Our "Halloween" photo, straight on face and hands-he looks like a baby skeleton |
.PNG) |
| Side of arm and face |
.PNG) |
| The "it's definitely a boy.." photo ;) |
.PNG) |
| Little leg |
.PNG) |
| Tiny foot and toesies |
.PNG) |
| Side profile of his face with his hands up by his nose, can just see his little lips/mouth |
My tummy is already starting to feel pretty big, so I'm bracing my self for the next four months! Still having fun feeling him move around in there all the time. Thinking of buying a pregnancy body pillow to help have less restless nights, but wishing I didn't have crazy dreams all night long as well. I've been gathering ideas and fabrics for the nursery, so I'm really excited to finally get working on it! My color palette is going to be sky blue, navy blue, orange and brown. It's still so crazy to think there's a person growing inside of me, but I'm so excited to meet him in 19 more weeks!
YAY! we're so excited for you guys! He looks adorable already!
ReplyDeleteThis is VERY EXCITING!!! He's already beautiful!, love You!!
ReplyDelete