A month or so ago I helped (a little) do a baby shower for my sister-in-law Amanda who just had the most adorable baby girl! I've been waiting to get my hands on some good pictures to share because it turned out soo cute (thanks Amanda, hope it's ok I stole them)! Amanda's friend Annie planned the whole thing and she is one amazing party planner! I can only take credit for my delegated assignments, just want you to know I'm not taking credit, just sharing how cute it was! Congrats to Amanda and her beautiful new daughter Jaidyn :).
I am so happy that today is Friday and I made it through this week! Shad spent the week in Florida on a vacation paid for by work and I got to spend the week all by my lonesome and working A LOT! I missed that boy a little too much and I'm so happy to have him home! I am more than excited to be taking on a lot less hours at work from next week onward, my feet are not taking well to my new pregnancy weight.. I will be starting our first nursery project (hopefully) next week: a chair rail. Wish me luck, pictures to come!




No comments:
Post a Comment