Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter

I hope everyone had a good Easter! We enjoyed time with family, my favorite! The weekend before Easter we had dinner with my fam up in Ogden, then we celebrated all Easter weekend with Shad's fam. 

 Cutest bread and dip bunny MIL Stacey made. So Pinteresting.
 My little cutie enjoying our picnic Saturday
 Everyone working on the egg roll track. (If you don't know, we make a race track every year to race the eggs we decorate)
 Of course, Bella had to come. She was a little stressed the whole time that I was going to leave her though. She may be getting old, but she's still my little baby!
 One of Shad's eggs after it ran the track a few times.
 Some of the eggs about to race.
Shad's and my eggs. His are the angry birds. Shad gets really serious about decorating Easter eggs.
Shad, Tav, & I in our Sunday best on Easter. Tav was asleep when we were taking our 'family' picture, so I had to do a separate cropped in one.


We were lucky enough to hear Stacey give a talk about the Atonement on Easter and it was so good. Shad and I also had FHE on the Atonement this week. I am so thankful for a Savior who did so much for me and for all of us. It's nice to have a special holiday specifically for remembering His sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment