I mentioned in a post a few weeks go that I had applied for an at-home transcribing job. Well, unfortunately I didn't get it :(. Fortunately, that propelled me to get going on my eyelash extension business! A few weeks ago I collected all necessary supplies, posted up in our spare bedroom, and I'm in business!!
I'm now going to be one of 'those people' hounding all my friends and family to come get their eyelashes done and bring in referrals (sorry). I'm just so excited to get this rolling! I have already done a few clients, mainly fam, to get some practice in, and I'm loving it! I love doing eyelash extensions! (Just so everyone knows, I am trained and certified to do them, just haven't had my own business before now).
If you are at all interested (I know not too many people read this blog), contact me. My prices are $50 for a full set, and $35 for a fill within 6 weeks. If you have ever looked into eyelash extensions you will know that this is SUPER cheap. So come get them soon because more than likely I'll start pushing the prices up a bit over time (experience deserves a little reward, right?).
Here are some pictures of my work (my camera is basically awful, I promise they look even better than the pictures are showing!).
I started up a blog just for my eyelashes: eyelashesbybrooke.blogspot.com
I also got a facebook page going: www.facebook.com/EyelashesByBrooke
Make sure to follow them for posts on deals and specials I'll be offering!
P.S. I am doing $35 for a full set for the first 3 people who book with me! (This is just for clients who can come to my home in Lehi, I will be doing a separate offer for Clients in Ogden or elsewhere)
P.S. I am doing $35 for a full set for the first 3 people who book with me! (This is just for clients who can come to my home in Lehi, I will be doing a separate offer for Clients in Ogden or elsewhere)
I want you to do mine!!! Maybe we can meet sometime in Ogden!
ReplyDeleteI would love to Maren! Tell me next time you'll be in Ogden and we'll set a date. My bed is portable, so I'll for sure be doing appointments in Ogden too.
Delete