Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunshine

We had the opportunity to go to St. George for the weekend last week and were lucky enough to get gorgeous summer weather! We soaked up as much sun as we could and just enjoyed our first vacation alone with Tavvin. 

This was the first long road trip that Tavvin did well on! One of us always sits in the back with him, which helps, but he usually gets restless and cries after being in the car too long! He didn't cry this time and actually slept a lot of the way, woohoo!

This guy hams it up for the camera! Ok, he doesn't actually know he's being photographed, but I would say he knows he's pretty cute...

My sister was in St. George as well so we got together for a fun hike with her and her boys. It was beautiful and I couldn't get enough of the warm sun!

It was weird to think a year ago we were in St. George and I made this walk to the pool pregnant and with Bella in tow. Now i'm doing it with diaper bag, baby, and stroller! It's amazing to me how much my life changed in a year.

Love this happy boy. We had dinner at the park because I wanted to stay outside as much as possible! We had a hard time leaving at the end of the weekend.

This was the first time Tav has gone swimming and enjoyed it. We got lucky and had the indoor pool to ourselves for a while on Sunday. I had so much fun getting pictures of these two in the pool because they were having so much fun. 

This trip just gave me a terrible case of spring fever... I cannot wait for summer to get here! There isn't a lot to do trapped inside all day with a 6 month old, so I'm excited to get out to some pools and parks! (Not that there's much more to do there, but at least we can people watch and soak in some sun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment