Ok, my lack of posts in May was a little sad, but we were super busy! I'll do another post updating what we were up to.
Our baby is 8 Months! You guys, it is so weird how fast he is growing! It's freaking me out. We love every minute of watching him grow. Every phase so far has been my favorite!
Here is my little adorableness today. I am obsessed.
Here's some photos of him over the last month. I've been going a little overkill now that I have an iphone...
He gets silly and hyper when he's tired:
He has THE most beautiful blue eyes. Love them.
He's a little ham a lot of the time.
After church on Mother's day
He is quite the needy child (I can't say I haven't allowed him to be..) and he likes to have attention at all times. One day I was fed up and just needed to get dinner made, so I stuck him in the sink :).
He has the sweetest smiling face:
I love his wispy, blond hair:
In his cousin Jaidyn's birthday high chair:
At Jaidyn's party:
I absolutely adore his sweet sleeping face. It is so calming to me. It may be lazy of me, but I let him sleep in my arms every chance I get, because I feel like I won't be able to do that with my other kids, except maybe the last one.
With Ella Burk at Carter and Trey's party. They were so cute together in their matching yellow.
He woke up one morning looking like Jimmy Neutron :)
Play date at aunt Haven's
He really likes to see everything, so I can't usually leave him in his car seat while we shop, he has to be in the seat. One day at Costco he threw his arm over the back like this, I thought it was so cute:
One day we were both sick and tired and needed a break, so we did this... Ya, I'm the type of mom who gives my baby french fries and ice cream, feel free to judge me!
I'm obsessed with his naked little bum. Maybe it's a mom thing, or maybe it's just a me thing..
Shad, Tavvin, & I on my parents deck.
Tavvin cut his second tooth this month, his first was last month, so he now has two bottom teeth. Teething has been terrible! I feel so bad for him, I just want him to get all his teeth in and over with!
He's basically crawling. He does a sort of inchworm/butterfly move and it's fairly efficient.
He also has started to climb up to standing positions on things, which is an issue because he can't get back down!
When he's not doing his teething thing, he's happy and so fun :). We still love him when he's teething too, but yikes the snot, drool, and neediness!

No comments:
Post a Comment