Monday, May 6, 2013

7 Months

Tavvin was seven months on the 29th of April, and here are a few pictures of him lately. (I tried to upload videos but it was a fail).

I got bored on the way to St. George and started throwing socks at Tav's head...

 Twinsies
 Such a happy guy
 I LOVE my boy
 Finally a decent family picture
 Just cruisin, top down, ipod blastin


Tavvin is just so smiley and happy. We love to see his giant grin and hear his sweet laugh, and he lets us often.

He's just itching to get moving and he gets closer to crawling every day. He's gotten down a pretty good scoot/roll maneuver and can get pretty far with that.

He loves to try ever version of a spitting noise he can come up with. He gets creative and it's super funny.

He stopped saying mama :(. He's moved on to a lot of bla bla's and da da's.

We wonder what we ever did without him! How boring our lives must have been...

No comments:

Post a Comment