Friday, May 31, 2013

May Happenings

It's weird how slow January-April seem to be, and then the rest of the year seems to just speed by. May was full of stuff and more stuff. 

The first weekend was our nephew Hayes' birthday. He turned 2 this year. Haven of course threw an adorable party with such cute decorations. It was fun to get together with family and celebrate Hayes, we love him to pieces!

Tavvin trying out Hayes cool new car:
 Us at the party: 

The next weekend we went up to Ogden for a wedding, some eyelash extension appointments, and Mother's day. 

Maren, Courtney, and I at my friend Christyn's wedding open house. I grew up with these girls in my ward and it's so fun to see them all again and catch up a bit.

After church Mother's day with Lindsey, Maren, & Christyn. I love those girls so much and they have been such great friends and examples to me.

 With Tav and my mom on Mother's day. My brothers, Shad, Alex and I all made dinner for her and we were joined by the whole family. 

We also went to Conner's seminary and high school graduations. It's so weird that my baby brother is getting so old! He has accomplished so much and I'm very proud of him.

This post is getting too long so I'm going to split it in 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment