Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Christmas with the Webbs

We spent this Christmas with the Webbs. This was the first time we had Christmas with them at their home in Lehi instead of Blanding. It was a little different, but still wonderful! 

This post is making me realize how bad I've gotten at getting pictures, I need to work on that! These are all a little random. 

^^^The Monday before Christmas we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. This was Tavvin's first time meeting Santa. He was super nervous and kept reaching for Grandpa to take him back. ^^^
 ^^^ Joe showing Tavvin his newest cousin Cohen on Christmas Eve. We love Cohen! Tavvin doesn't seem too interested, except he really likes handing him his bottle haha. ^^
 ^^^ Christmas eve Stacey, Haven, and I did a puzzle. I love being able to just relax and get lost in something like a puzzle. I was obviously proud of our work and had to snap a photo ^^
 ^^^Christmas Eve just before bed. Grandma and Grandpa's house has such fun toys to play with. ^^
 ^^Shad and Tavvin Christmas morning. It was fun this year Tavvin actually enjoyed opening presents and getting new toys. ^^
 ^^ Tavvin got some new bath toys from his Great Grandma and Grandpa Johnson and he loves them. Actually I do too, I think I have more fun playing with them in the bath then he does, haha. ^^
^^We got Tav that toy, and Grandma Stacey got him the toy flashlight.^^

Shad got me a treadmill this year and it was a huge surprise. I'd been talking just recently about how much I wanted one, but I thought we'd just buy it in the next while. So when I walked upstairs Christmas morning and saw it I was so surprised, it was awesome. My parents got us a grill and I've been wanting one for a long time, we are so thankful. Shad's parents helped us by a new TV and we are loving it. We got totally spoiled and had a great Holiday. We were most thankful to spend it with great people who we love!

No comments:

Post a Comment