My parents went to St. George for a week after Christmas and had extended the invitation for us to come down if we wanted to. We didn't decided to go until the Saturday after Christmas we just randomly packed up and headed down for a day or two. It was great and I'm glad we went. It was really nice to get out of the yucky weather and get a little sunshine.
^^^Don't be fooled, this only lasted MAYBE an hour on the way there and back. Tav did not like the drive this time around! It was rough. He does look precious in this picture though. ^^
Shad, Tav and I randomly stopped by this house we saw on the way home from dinner one night. It fulfilled my need to see some Christmas lights this season. ^^
^^Tavvin about to get in the pool at the condo^^
^^Tavvin was being so funny about the pool. He really wanted to get in and loved being in, but ONLY if dad held him. He wouldn't sit in his floaty or let me hold him. He has been a major daddy's boy lately. So sweet, but sad for me :(.^^^
^^We had fun swimming. It was just nice to get in the pool since we haven't since summer.^^
^^ So handsome ^^
^^We drove up to Dixie Rock Sunday afternoon and hiked around. It was so refreshing to be able to be outside and breath good air and not be freezing to death. Also isn't that blue sky so pretty against the red rock? ^^
^^Right after this photo we hiked that tiny slot canyon in the background. I hated it! It was so skinny I had to turn sideways the whole way. I just hung on to Shad's hand for dear life the whole time. I guess I am a little claustrophobic? (I totally had to look up the spelling on that) ^^
I'm so glad my parents have that condo and let us use it. It's nice to have a little warm getaway every once in a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment