Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Winter Blues

I think I made a post with the exact title last January. I guess I could check, but I'm too lazy. Oh how I hate January! And speaking of hating January.. I guess I kind of hate February-about May too. It is cold, and the air is crappy, and it looks gross and dead outside. Bleh. I have been just Jonesing for a delightful sunny vaca! My basic reaction to this weather is to hide in my bed day in and day out. Which, I actually have done a lot of when I don't have things to get done. Or sometimes when I do.. But I'm starting to feel bad for Tav, he just wants out! He will point at the keys on the wall, bang on the garage door, and say bye? bye? .... Ya, I need to get us out of the house. I may just even get crazy today and take him on a walk around the neighborhood. Is anyone else this bad this time of year? Do you all feel super bad for me? 

Lets all look at pictures of beautiful places and imagine we're there and not here. And I'll try to be a good mom and take Tavvin to a fun place or two to get his wiggles out!

 OOOooohhh
 AAAaaaahhh
Mmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment