Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Changing the Blog
I changed my blog to private. Mostly because of the of the obvious reason that I don't want creeps knowing details about my life. However, I also want to switch up the tone of my blog a little. I want to make it more of a journal so that I can record thoughts that I have that are important to me or things that I want to remember (I will still be posting all my regular pictures and updates as well). It will probably not be very exciting (or very well written) to anyone else, but I feel like there are things I want to remember, and it's easier and faster to type them here than to write in a journal. So I feel like making it private only lets those who really care to read it be privy to it. It protects my pride a little because some things I share may be slightly personal (I'm not planning on airing dirty laundry or anything!) and I don't want just anyone reading it. So here I go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment