Sunday, March 18, 2012

Birthday Food

I wanted to post photos of the recipes I tried on my birthday. Zucchini fries and crash hot potatoes-I pulled both from pinterest. In my opinion the fries were so so but the potatoes were delicious.

To make the potatoes you boil them whole til fork tender then put them on an olive oiled sheet pan and smash them down with a potato smasher. Drizzle the tops with more olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt, fresh ground pepper, and rosemary (probably better if fresh). Bake them for 20-30 minutes (until tops are golden brown) at 425 degree oven. I love this recipe because you can play around with it- different spices, add cheese, whatever. If you know me you know I like to switch up recipes!

1 comment:

  1. Love the food! You’re amazing. This menu is fantastic, It sure will help everyone who’s looking for a perfect menu like catering service in manila. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete