First I want to say that I haven't been updating the blog very frequently and I want to explain myself. My hard drive on my computer is dead- crashed, bit the dust, donezo (ironically and luckily this happened one week after I took my last college final). I therefore don't have my iPhoto to download pictures from my camera onto and post so... I have stopped even taking pictures of anything. I have been trying to blog via the iPad, but the typing is slow and you can't exactly whip out your iPad in a Kodak moment, not to mention the poor photo quality! Anyway, for now I will continue posting every so often from the iPad with not so great photos until I build up the will to spend the mula on a new hard drive.
So to tell you about my hair experimenting... This morning I woke up extra early for some reason and decided to use the extra time trying something new on my hair. Well, actually something old- I pulled out my old hot rollers and curled my hair with them! Shad kept laughing at me in my robe with curlers in my hair :). I couldn't really remember what they did to my hair so I was a little humored and surprised when fifteen minutes before church I pulled out the rollers and had Shirley Temple hair haha.
I'm kicking myself for not getting a picture before I brushed through it. The brushing didn't entirely resolve the crazy do, but after it mellowed out I was pleased with the added volume without-much-work style I achieved. I may just pull those out again sometime soon! (on another day I have that much get ready time again).
It's hard to imagine what we used to do with our hair before straighteners! Or even worse without electricity! What funny things have you tried on your hair over the years?


No comments:
Post a Comment