What is October third you ask? Just my due date. That's right folks, we're having us a baby :). I have been bursting at the seams trying to keep this to myself for three whole months and honestly I walked in just minutes ago from my 12 week appointment where you hear the heartbeat (meaning that there's really no doubt now that a baby is in there).
We are so excited and also totally freaked out wondering how you can prepare to be responsible for another human being!
I've been dying to have more people to share my prego complaints with (didn't realize how much I enjoy complaining til now) so readers beware! All I will say for now is I didn't know what tired was before this (i'm sure I'll be saying that again when we have a newborn at our house) and also I didn't know one person -me- could eat or pee so much (tmi but whatever).
At today's appointment all they did was weigh me-my favorite-take my blood pressure, then the doctor rubbed this thing on my belly and we could hear his heart beat! (I call it a he, but we don't know gender yet). This picture, however, is the ultrasound from our first appointment four weeks ago and I call it a peanut, because that's pretty much all it looks like. Right now the baby is about the size of a lime-2 1/2 inches.
We are really excited to add a new member to our family and happy to start a new chapter in our lives! I'm also a little excited to be able to freely post nursery ideas to pinterest now :)

AHH!!! Brooke, that's so exciting. Congrats. I'm excited to hear about everything, even your complaints!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys.
ReplyDeleteTears of joy - answered prayers : )
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Our babies are due just two weeks apart! :) You will be an awesome mommy!
ReplyDelete-Melissa
congratulations!! That is exciting. You guys will be great parents.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys!!!!!!!! Hope we can come visit soon and see your new place too :-)
ReplyDelete