Sunday, September 23, 2012

Girl's Weekend

I just had the most lovely weekend with some amazing women in my life! After work on Friday I met up with my sister Breklyn, mom, and brother's girlfriend Alex for relaxing pedicures and dinner at Trio. It was seriously so nice to have my feet pampered and enjoy some quality family time! Not to mention delicious food, yum. I had been looking forward to it so much since we planned it and I already want to do it all over again! haha. I just have the best family :)

THEN on Saturday I had a girls night with my sisters-in-law Haven and Amanda and our adopted sister-in-law Leia. Leia and I are both expecting and we've all sort of made it a tradition to have get-togethers before new babies come. We went to dinner at Olive Garden then watched What to Expect When You're Expecting-very funny and surprisingly sentimental at times! I loved the company and the conversation. I am just lucky enough to also have the best in-laws as well! 
 
I also got to go see my bestie Jaclyn on Saturday because she was in the area playing some volleyball. It's not often I get to see so many of my favorite girls all in one weekend! I'm just feeling the love and feeling blessed :)

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo for girl time! Pedi/dinner date was the best. I enjoyed that movie too, stupid entertainment :)

    ReplyDelete