Thursday, September 20, 2012

Nursery Projects: Crib Mobile

Well I put together this little thing this week:




 The hardest part of this project? Squeezing the glue out of the fabric glue bottle. Seriously, my hand was sore for a few days after. So when did I get smart and cut the hole to the bottle a little bigger? On the last three fabric pieces (of like 40) of course. My stupidity is so embarrassing.... Oh well. What do you think? I'm wondering if there's too much bulk on the higher ring and not enough on the lower ring so I may move a strand or two down.

My doctor gave me the same news this week as last week-dilated to a 1 and 70% effaced. No progress. I have less than two weeks til my due date and less than 3 to my inducement date though, that is going to go fast! I only have two little projects left to finish the nursery and then I will make the big reveal of it all! Baby will be here soon, but I'm getting soo excited to meet him, it can't come soon enough!

7 comments:

  1. You are already the cutest mom! I can't wait to see the whole nursery but more importantly see your little cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linds! I got the shower gift from you and your mom and I love it! Such fun toys and I love those tiny books, thank you! We're excited to meet the little guy too, he's taking too long!

      Delete
  2. oh my crap that is cute! can't believe all these projects your pullin' off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hav :) I'm just on a roll! I think it's Pinterest

      Delete
  3. So cute! My guess is that you will get to your induction date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marci! I think you're right, my mom was late with her first and my sister has been late with all of hers too. Odds aren't in my favor haha

      Delete
  4. Okay, the mobile is amazing! You could go into business. Love it! Now I need to see the nursery in person, with that sweet tiny Tavvin in the crib :) Soon enough...xo

    ReplyDelete