Happy 27th Birthday to Shad today!
Yes, I am going to take this opportunity to get nice and sappy and brag about how wonderful my babe is. Shad is so amazingly selfless and wonderful and he is constantly making my life happier. Through these past couple weeks as new parents, he has done so much for me. He stays up with Tav in the night when I'm exhausted, even though he is the one who has to get up and go to work every day! Over the past three years of our marriage he has wowed me again and again by serving me and putting up with my drama (I tend to be ridiculously emotional a large percentage of the time). He has supported me in all my different educational and professional endeavors, even in my decision to not work most of our marriage. He works incredibly hard at his job and has made my life so comfortable and happy. I know people say you need to be your own person, and I am, but Shad truly completes me. He makes me feel better when I'm feeling down. He makes me feel complete. I loved being around him even before we were officially a couple. I don't know what I would have done or where I would be without him!
Love you so much Shad! Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday Shad! And congrats on the baby you guys! Sounds like you it rough! I agree on the U-shaped pillow. Garrin says happy birthday too!
ReplyDelete