Well, since Tav decided to show up a little earlier than expected, this is how the nursery is going to be. The mirror just got screwed onto the dresser as is, which I think it still works and I couldn't decide what I wanted to do with it anyway. I still need to mod podge photos onto the wood plaques, but with all the craziness of being a new parent, I can't say when that will happen! Overall, it's fun to see all the work turn into something cool!
These are the best before pictures I could find. They're from our first project-the chair rail.
And here's the final product! We have yet to really use it except to change Tav after baths and to get clothes, diapers, etc. So... ya. It was still worth it because I had fun doing it and we'll start having him sleep in there when he gets a little bigger.
Picture overload! And it doesn't actually look like that much work went into it... but a lot did and I'm proud of it!
Soo cute!! Pictures do not do it justice but still looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteThat looks great!! I can't wait so do a nursery!
ReplyDelete