Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Today is my favorite holiday. Yes, Halloween, not Christmas or my birthday like everyone else. The weird thing is that I've never even liked candy that much. I just love the fall, dressing up, and all the fun spooky stuff that goes along with Halloween. I love the movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and have since I was little. As a kid I LOVED school on Halloween. We always paraded our costumes through all the classrooms and then had a Halloween party with fun crafts and yummy treats. I also thought it was so fun to go trick-or-treating with my friends. We had certain houses we always had to 'hit' that had the best treats, so fun. I've been too busy with baby to get very into the holiday this year, but I did manage to put him in a festive size-too-big onesie that we happened to have. Enjoy your Halloween!


2 comments:

  1. Me too, Halloween is my FAVE, especially with kiddos! You should have seen me running around on adrenaline (and too much diet coke), hitting school costume parade, doing 2 class parties in costume and decking out our front porch with strobe lights and spooky music. I was sad to see it end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brek you are such a fun mom! I hope I have as much energy and can be as fun as you! (Or we'll just hang out with Aunt Breklyn a lot)

    ReplyDelete