Saturday, January 12, 2013

Occasionally, I Wanna Talk About Me

... I mean Shad (that quote comes from a song by Toby Keith, which I am ashamed to admit that I know, just for the record).

You may have noticed this blog is sort of all about me, me, me. But.. that's probably because I'm the author. I think Shad made one post about our cookie train like 2 years ago. So I think I should do a little Shad post, just so you get to know him too. (Or maybe I have nothing to write about, but want to do a post, so I'm digging a little).

Here's a little Shad 1. 2. 3.

1. Most of the time, Shad's out makin the dough for our little family. He works super hard and he loves his job. If you don't know, Shad does commercial real estate with Coldwell Banker. And if you still don't know, that means he's a real estate agent who shows commercial space (warehouses, offices, etc.) to people looking to by or rent it. I love that he loves his job.

2. Shad's all time very favoritest most funnest thing to do is this:
Play Halo or Call of Duty on the x-box. Preferably 'live' with his friend Nick, shown here, or my brothers, or lets be honest, any friend with some skill who's willing to play with him. I'm not going to lie, I have something deep inside of me fiercely against video games, but I have tried my darndest since we've been married to just let it go. I have things that I like to do in my free time and he has no problem with them, so I need to chill on the video games. He seriously loves this so much haha.

3. When Shad's not bringing home the bacon or playing x-box, I can usually find him doing this:
 or this
 or this.
I think he is almost a little more obsessed with Tavvin than I am. He is so good at entertaining him and making him smile. And he loves to get it on camera. We have about twenty videos of Shad and T just having 'conversations' haha. He's such a sweet daddy I love it.

So there you have it. Now I can say I post about Shad! Occasionally... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment