Monday, January 21, 2013

Winter Blues

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I get a bad case of the winter blues! January is when it really starts because Christmas is over and there's just a whole lot of bleak, freezing winter until about May. I do a lot to try and overcome this. This month I've been diving into crafts, particularly Valentines ones, and I'll show them off when they're all done. But this post is about a little sunny vaca I took with Tav and my mom. I planned the trip back in December. I knew the blues were comin, so I had to be prepared, ya know?

We headed down to St. George last Thursday and came home yesterday and we were blessed with some beautiful, warm sunshine! I wonder if UV light could be considered a drug? Because I swear it makes me feel so happy. 

We didn't do a whole lot down there, but that's what made it so great. Just nice and relaxing (minus a the craziness dragging a baby around and feeding him all night....).

It started out with a long walk
 Followed by some delicious eating out
 Then a movie
 The next day we cleaned up
 Went on a long walk
 Followed by eating out and a movie!

Thanks Grandma Linda for the enjoyable weekend away!

No comments:

Post a Comment