Tavvin is 4 months old today! Lucky for us he's gotten easier the older he gets. I was a little bit freakin out when he first arrived and he turned our world upside down! We started him sleeping in his crib last week and he has been sleeping really good so far (crossing my fingers it continues!). Hooray!
Check out that handsome guy!
He is 62% for head circumference, 28% for weight (14.6 lbs.), and 87% for height (26 in.). Still a tall skinny little man!
His personality shines through more every day and he is getting happier/more smiley all the time. He started laughing this past month and we're always trying strange things to get him to laugh haha.
He can roll from his back to his tummy with a little help. I need to help him work on that and give him some more tummy time..
He loves sucking on his hands and I've caught him singling out the thumb a few times. I'm pro-thumb sucking and Shad is anti, sort of funny.
He loves to 'talk' and is especially talkative in the mornings.
He loves his daddy and loves playing with him.
Some photos from this past month:
Making a stink face
Cute!
With Uncle D
At Grandma's
With baby Ella
Bath time!
No comments:
Post a Comment