As I'm writing this post in mid-September, I'm feeling a little sad and a little excited as the weather is changing and we're ending summer and moving into Fall. It's fun though to look back at pictures and see that we did have a lot of fun this summer! I'm loving the kids ages right now. We don't really have obligations to be places yet, but they're old enough to explore and enjoy things! We loved playing outside and hitting up all the pools and splash pads this summer!
Tavern got this fancy new car for Easter, I think Harlow loves it the most!
Dinner at Station Park for Dallin's Birthday
Tavvin learned how to push the pedals on his bike this summer!
I can't get over how cute this girl is in a baby swim suit. This was at Wolfcreek/Pineview with the Webb fam.
Tav loves popsicles and loungin
Park play. She loves sand and doesn't eat it, woohoo!
Enjoying our alligator pool
Alpine Days. The weather was so perfect and Tavvin proved yet again that he loves carnival rides and bouncy houses! I decided on a whim to make everyone stay for the fireworks. We were unprepared and Harlow of course was not having it. We stayed anyway and it was an adventure!
We met my mom one day at This Is the Place Heritage Park
July 4th cruising
Harlow is SUCH a messy baby, she often ends up naked as the day progresses and she gets her clothes all dirty!
The kids like to have a drink too if I get one. And some days I just really need a diet coke! (Hers is just water with some lemonade in it)
Thanksgiving point July 4th fireworks. The kids were actually fairly unamused by the fireworks. They liked playing in the twilight with cousins pre-fireworks much better.
And again, messy girl taking down clothes fast. Highland splash pad
Tavvin loves 'picnics'-eating outside
Highland Splash Pad
I can't even remember what we were celebrating, but I always love getting together with my fam at my parents house!
PG Strawberry Days
Webb Reunion-Lehi Pool
I'll take pictures of our whole family whenever I can get them! Its rare that I get photos of all of us
Since we're building a house this year, I finally got Shad to go with me to the Utah Valley home show. We dragged Tav and Lo with us to all the homes and Tavvin actually started to love it. He'd start to make comments on how big the showers were or say, "Now lets go to this room!" haha. It was cute.
Highland splash pad, our fav obviously!
The front porch at my parents house in the summer just can't be beat. And of course I love these two ladies a lot!!





























No comments:
Post a Comment