Saturday, February 2, 2013

Rice Cereal!

Oh the things that are exciting to a new parent. Or maybe it's just me.

The doctor told us we could start giving Tav rice cereal if we wanted to and I was so excited, haha. The first feeding was pretty funny. The cereal was everywhere and by the end T was covered in it and screaming. Since then we've made a lot of progress. I make the cereal thicker now so it's not so messy. T gets excited about it now and seems to know what's going on more. He'll open is mouth wide and if I'm too slow he grabs my hand and shoves the spoon into his mouth (this has resulted in a few minor injuries) or resorts to sucking on his hand. 

Pictures from our first try:



1 comment:

  1. Sounds identical to our experience. So fun (and I was super excited too)! We even have the same bumbo!

    ReplyDelete