Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Vacation

Well, I've lagged on my posting this December. My first neice, Mia Adele Morgan, was blessed the Sunday before Christmas. She is so beautiful and perfect, and the blessing was really sweet. That same Sunday my mom's side of the family had our annual Squires Christmas party, a very fun Christmas tradition where I get to see all my cousins. Also I left my job at Picture Perfect and am in search of something else. Turns out there are a lot of hair stylists in Utah County and finding a job as a new stylist with no experience or clientele is actually pretty hard! I do have a few options in the works I'm trying to get, so lets hope something works out. I'm sick of being a stay at home wife!
On the 21st, we drove down to Blanding. While there, we enjoyed the Johnson family party, caroling and candy dipping with the Webbs, doing puzzles, watching movies, playing games, and of course opening Christmas gifts! After the rest of the family drove home on Monday, Shad and I enjoyed the evening out with Chris and Stacey going to dinner and then to see Tintin (really cute and entertaining!). Tuesday we drove over to my parents condo in St. George and spent the rest of the break there with my family. We went to Vegas one day, out to dinner a few times, enjoyed the sunny weather, shopped, swam, and vegged! The pictures are out of order, I'm the worst at figuring out how to blog! Oh well, here's some pictures of our break!








No comments:

Post a Comment