Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's About Time

Yesterday I passed my last final of my last class ever in my undergraduate degree. That's right folks, I've been going to school since I was five years old and I am finally finished. The word liberated comes to mind right about now. I can read whatever books I want when I want. There's no longer going to be the next test or paper in the back of my mind to worry about. I might even get myself a hobby. Sigh.

P.S. Ironically my computer decided to die as soon as my final was over so I'm posting this on the iPad today, which also means " family Friday" is going to have to wait. I know, don't be too disappointed ;)

Coming soon: some pictures from our happenings in Ogden this weekend, a post about my new job, and some pictures of our half-bath redecorating project. Have a happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment