Thursday, January 26, 2012

Winter Blues

I'm not a particular fan of winter in general, but I really dislike this period after Christmas and before Spring when the weather is just sort of cold and blah, and there's not a lot going on. I do love the snow and I think that Utah mountains covered in a fresh coat of snow is one of the most beautiful sights, but I haven't really seen a lot of it this year. Anyway, it's times like these (and really all other times) that I appreciate Pinterest, because I can fake escape to places that are green and sunny and warm and oceany and peaceful :).
I am thinking right about now I would love to move to a palace overlooking the ocean that has a long dock out to a quaint boat house and an infinity pool out back surrounded by lush vegetation and a beautiful flowery garden. Who's with me?!

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that :)

    I hate this time of the year too. It's just kind of ugly without the Christmas lights up. I hate the brown snow on the sides of the roads, and the days when it feels like winter will never end :( I want spring!!!

    ReplyDelete