This past Wednesday was our 3 year anniversary. I knew I was going to be at girls camp, so I assigned Shad to be a Priesthood leader that night so I could at least see him on our anniversary! Well, he definitely outdid me because he planned us an overnight getaway for the night I got back from camp! I loved the surprise, it was so sweet!
Shad text me after he left for work Friday morning and said, pack your bags and don't worry about work tomorrow, I planned us an overnight trip! I was so stoked! We stayed at the Little America in Salt Lake. For dinner we walked over to Eva (delicious, definitely recommend!). We also walked through the Grand America-so pretty! Saturday we went over to City Creek and did some shopping. It was Shad's first time there, and I was able to pick up some much needed items that have been on my to-do list for a while.
We stopped by the food court before we left to grab me a snack and while I was waiting for my food and people watching I was like, Hey, there's Jef. It was Jef from the Bachelorette! I very reluctantly and with a lot of coaxing from Shad, got a picture with him (and another random girl who was too scared to approach him alone). Funny ending to the perfect anniversary :)
It's so crazy that we've already been married 3 years, and pretty soon we're going to change everything by adding another tiny member to our family! I love Shad so much and I swear I just love him more and more the longer we're together. Thanks for the amazing anniversary surprise babe!

No comments:
Post a Comment