Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Blanding Baby Shower

My amazing mother-in-law and sisters-in-law threw me a baby shower over the weekend and it was so cute! They played on the safari theme that I'm using a bit in my nursery and I loved it. I can't believe all the work they put into the cute details. I am so lucky to have such great in-laws and I loved being able to see Shad's cousins at the shower. I got such amazing gifts and I'm finally starting to feel somewhat prepared for the baby to come! Thanks to everyone who helped with and came to the shower!
 Amanda, Me, Haven, and Stacey
 Yes, after the shower I most definitely settled down to look through my gifts with a giant bowl of puffy cheetos... Hey if I'm going to get huge and pregnant, I might as well enjoy doing it
 Thank you favors-little baggies of animal crackers
I WANT that giraffe in my nursery! It was on loan from a neighbor, but I was very tempted to sneak it home with me! How cute are all the labels, the sign, and animal-related finger foods (notice the cheetos are 'tiger tails')!


After the shower, the whole family went up camping for the night and next day. We had a really fun weekend and are so grateful for mom and dad Webb who always work so hard to make sure we all have a good time! This was probably our last time in Blanding for a long time because Shad's parents are moving up this way sometime in the next couple of months, so we were happy to have a fun last weekend down there. We will miss Blanding, but will be glad not to have to drive 4 hours to get to grandma and grandpa!

Before church on Sunday-it just seems like we hardly ever get pictures of the two of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment