Well, here's the belly! I'm 26 weeks now, just a week and a half away from my 3rd trimester. How I'm feeling: First of all, why didn't anyone tell me your belly isn't the only thing that gets bigger during pregnancy? My tush has about doubled in size (and we all know it wasn't that small to begin with). Hopefully that won't be too hard to work back to normal after this! The hardest thing I've had to deal with lately (and I'm not really complaining because my pregnancy really hasn't been too hard) is a fairly constant and sometimes pretty bad back ache. The doctor recommended prenatal massage or physical therapy-hey how can I turn down a doctor prescribed massage? I love feeling our baby move around in my tummy and still can't believe there is a little human growing inside of me. He kicks around a lot and sometimes I just sit and watch my tummy poke out and and move around where he's stretching. I feel like I love him so much already! Only three months until we are parents for the rest of forever!
of course you are just the cutest pregnant girl EVER!
ReplyDelete