Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Nursery Projects: Decorative Pillows

My wonderful sister-in-law Haven let me borrow her sewing machine this week so I decided I better put those fabrics I mentioned I got from my grandma to good use. I wanted to make a pillow or two to put on this glider we ordered off of Amazon this week. The pillows turned out pretty cute, and taking into consideration that they were totally free, I love them. Please keep in mind that I am an amateur seamstress and am doing good if I can even sew a straight line (you may notice the orange square in the center of the little pillow is definitely NOT straight) so I am pretty proud of my work! 






I had fun playing around with the different textures and colors and I like that I can change up the look by switching the pillows around. I would say I did OK for not having sewn anything on my own like this in quite a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment