Whoever came up with the concept of the 'shower' is awesome. How fun to
see all the people I love and get a bunch of amazing things to start
off parent life? My amazing family,
including my cousin Shanna, sister Breklyn, my mom, aunt Sharma, aunt
Sherrie and my brother's girlfriend Alex all helped throw me a shower this past weekend and
it was wonderful! It was so much fun to go up to Ogden and see so many
people I care about. I am so thankful for such great family and friends. This new baby will be very loved!
Breklyn put together such cute decorations. These onsies were actually a craft she had going during the shower where you could cut out designs and iron them on. They turned out so cute! Can't wait to use them.
Me modeling my 34 week bowling ball tummy and me with Brek, Mom, & Alex.
I was soo happy to visit with one of my best friends, Jaclyn! Since we live so far away we hardly get to see each other anymore, but we used to be inseparable!
With Breklyn (and my lovely swollen feet/ankles). She gave so much for this shower, I couldn't have asked for a better big sister! It's so nice to have experienced mama's around. My cousin Shanna (I think all the pictures of her ended up on my mom's camera) also did tons for the shower and she gave me all her favorite mama stuff, it was the best!
My mom is the best example of how to be a good mother and I hope I can live up to her! I'm also pretty sure my kid won't survive without her around haha.
I had the best time at this shower and am soo appreciative of all the great things we received for baby. He is already so spoiled and we're now pretty much ready for him to arrive! With only about five weeks left, I'm realizing he will be here very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment