My sister-in-law Amanda mentioned that she was going to the zoo with a playgroup this week, and I totally invited myself along! I can't even remember when I last went to the Hogle Zoo. Pretty sure I was on a field trip with Wasatch Elementary School probably. I LOVE going to see animals, and I had the best time at the zoo. Thanks Amanda for letting me tag along!
Amanda has the cutest 3 yr. old twin boys and tiny baby girl, and I loved being able to hang out with the cute crew at the zoo! (hey that rhymed). I got very few pictures.. But I couldn't resist pulling out my camera for the giraffes. I'm like obsessed with them right now for some reason. It then stayed out for the tigers. That tiger was just contemplating how it was going to eat us all... yikes.
Ok, I did get one picture of me. But... it looks like Carter is trying to escape my arms or kill me or both and my tummy is capital B.I.G. I'll post a nice tummy pic of my choosing soon enough :).
I'm 33 weeks now! According to my weekly e-mails from baby center, my baby is about as heavy as a pineapple (a little over 4 lbs.) and 17 inches long. Only 7 weeks left until I'm a real mama! :)... :/... :S... :D!
No comments:
Post a Comment