Thursday, August 9, 2012

PINsperation

I was browsing Pinterest awhile back and came across this wreath. 
I LOVE it. And when I realized I happen to have a wood/wickery wreath that I've been looking for something more permanent to do with, I decided to try and make it myself! It's posted on Etsy for about $50, and I put it all together for under $15, plus I have leftover materials to use again some other time. Not too bad. So here's my version...
 I'm not great with creativity, but I can follow a picture OK, so you'll notice that I almost copied the other one exactly... but hey, I'm fine with that because I love the original! I do wish I had picked a softer, fuller, more pliable fabric for the beige because the one I got was sort of hard to work with, but with a little elbow grease and a lot of hot glue I got it to do what I wanted. 
Doesn't our door just look so welcoming now? Haha, thanks Pinterest for the "PINsperation"!

1 comment: