There are few things I enjoy in life more than a hot, fresh pretzel at the mall. Seriously, I could probably eat one for every meal for the rest of my life... The problem is I don't go to the mall all that often and I can't always justify a pretzel stop either (not healthy, $, too small for a meal but too big for a snack, so many dilemma's involved...) so I don't eat them that often. Of course I found a pretzel copycat recipe for Auntie Annie's pretzels on trusty Pinterest awhile back so I decided to try it out.
The recipe wasn't very hard and the pretzels turned out very yummy. Did they taste exactly like mall pretzels? ...no, but they were delicious all the same. And now I'm looking for excuses to head to the mall and visit the Pretzel Maker :)
The real problem here is that I've asked for less hours at work so I can give my prego body a little break, but then I end up getting bored sitting at home and do things like make pretzels that wears out my back and feet anyway! Oh well, they were worth it.
Coming soon: I'm going to attempt to make bumper pads for the crib, wish me luck! (Also my glider arrived on the doorstep in the middle of writing this post, yay!)
Brooke will you please email me the recipe? These seem like a great FHE refreshment! marcibarker@marykay.com or marcibarker@gmail.com
ReplyDelete