So.. On Tavvin's actual 2 month date I took him to his Dr. appt. in the morning, drove to Ogden right after, and was busy the rest of the day so I missed out on a classic '2 month photo'. Oh well, here's one of him at 2 months and 5 days.
He's in the 30th percentile for weight, 65th for head circumference, and 91st for height/length. So for now we've got a tall skinny guy. I'm assuming it changes over time (and with the way he loves to eat I'm just waiting for the weight to shoot up).
Some updates (mostly for me to remember in the future)
He smiles all the time now, but especially right after he eats. That's when he's the happiest.
We're still nursing some, but mostly he just eats a bottle of pumped milk and/or formula because demand has exceeded supply unfortunately. He eats about 4 ounces every three hours or so.
He still eats almost every three hours during the night, but he's gotten better at sleeping in between feedings. One night he went a 6 hour stretch and we were so excited. Funny, I used to think six hours of consecutive sleep was hardly anything...
We've officially graduated out of newborn size clothes and are wearing 0-3 month/3 month.
He really likes his jungle play mat thing and just stares at the toy cat in the middle while swinging his arms crazily into the toys. It's pretty entertaining.
It's getting more and more fun to hang with him every day as his temperament evens out and he becomes more alert and interactive (not that he wasn't fun before!). I just love lovin' on him and spending cold winter days cuddling with him :).
No comments:
Post a Comment