I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We spent a whole week at my family's house this year and enjoyed every minute. I wore myself right out and am now paying for it with a cold. We had so much fun with Tav at his first Christmas (although he's too young to even know what's going on haha). I think he may have had the most presents under the tree.
Over our break we ate lots of delicious food, I got to cook lots of delicious food, we reminisced about fun childhood memories with my brothers and grandparents, we went and saw the Hobbit (sadly I didn't love it!), and we just enjoyed a lot of quality time with family.
(Pretending Tavvin can actually open a present)
Love his facial expression here
Bella got a new sweater and some dental treats. That girl has the worst breath!
Cute Shad
No comments:
Post a Comment