Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cookie Train

I love traditions! Especially when they involve fall/winter holidays, family, and yummy things. So the Webb cookie train is definitely a favorite! The cookie train is exactly what it sounds like, a train made of cookies. It's like gingerbread houses only a train. The Webbs do it every year and it's a lot of fun. This year I made a present car and Shad made a train station. I felt pretty proud, even though now I'm just realizing how random a present car is? (I guess not more random than the teepee we made one year). 

 You wouldn't know it from looking at them, but those presents took forever!
 Shad gets pretty serious about cookie train perfection
A snow remover to clear the tracks by Lant, Haven's classic Engine with Santa inside, my present car, Amanda's coal car, Stacey's animal car, Chris's caboose, Shad's train station, and Joe's helicopter (gotta represent Chris's new job!).

No comments:

Post a Comment