Monday, December 31, 2012

3 Months

Tavvin turned 3 months on the 29th! Time flies. Isn't it crazy how fast babies grow? A year ago he was smaller than a pea and when I weighed him this morning he was 13 lbs. 


He smiles more and more the older he gets and I love it. I can't wait to hear him laugh. 

He's now able to reach out and grab things he sees (before it was just luck if he happened to grab onto something).

He's good at holding his head up to sit in the bumbo now and likes to be in it so he can see what everyone is doing. He's most chill when there's a lot going on and he can just sit and watch it all.

I pulled out some books this past week (he got some new ones for Christmas) and he was actually interested in them. I had a lot of fun reading them to him over and over.

I also pulled out a rattle and he was loving it until he wacked himself in the head a few times, then he started to cry haha.

He loves to have "conversations" with us. He'll make eye contact and wait for you to talk then he coo's or snorts in response. It's so cute.

We have bath time together (is that weird?) and I think it's so fun because he loves to be in the water. He just flails all his limbs and splashes like crazy. He can be entertained in the bath for so long and all he does is sit there and splash haha. 

Love him to pieces! I'm glad I'm starting to forget how terrible pregnancy and labor was, because I guess I want to have a few more of these kiddos eventually!


A few pics from this past month:


Ah, he makes the funniest faces. He cracks me up! Love him.

1 comment: