Shad had the opportunity to bless our little guy a few weeks ago. He did an amazing job and may have made me tear up a bit! We were so happy to have our family and some friends there. We are lucky to be surrounded by so much love.
A long-time family friend from my home ward made Tav a tux for his blessing and it is SO cute. I re-dressed him up in it today so I could get some better pictures (there was too much going on on blessing day).
My mom totally snuck a picture of Tavvin during church and I was like Mom! You can't do that! But... I'm totally glad I have the pictures now, so thanks mom!
With great grandma Squires
Great grams and gramps Squires and grandma Linda
The whole fam
See isn't that tux adorable?? Check out the tails! I love it.
I'm so blessed and thankful to have the power of the Priesthood in my home!
No comments:
Post a Comment